What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel?
The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel allows Hudson drivers to do more with less, harnessing real towing strength and fuel efficiency through its diesel powertrain. This innovative technology contributes to higher MPG and a smoother ride than many of its pickup-truck competitors, making the RAM 1500 a Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram favorite.
RAM EcoDiesel Specs and MPG
The RAM EcoDiesel specs and performance go above and beyond, boosting the overall RAM 1500 gas mileage and power capabilities. If you want to spend less time at the pump in Amery and more time getting work done, EcoDiesel makes that possible, combining the best of both worlds for a truck with one of the highest MPG specs on the market.
- Engine: Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve diesel 3.0L V-6 engine
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Output: 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 21 MPG city / 29 MPG highway
RAM EcoDiesel Towing Capacity
You need a truck that works hard in River Falls, and the RAM EcoDiesel towing capacity does not disappoint at a powerful 12,560 pounds when properly equipped. Not only will your pickup truck come with sheer power, but also smart towing technology features that make hauling a breeze. Compare the RAM 1500 towing capacity and other features in even more detail when you visit Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Reviews
At Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we love everything the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel brings to the table, and critics agree:
- Car and Driver: “This is clearly the best Ram EcoDiesel ever, and overall, this new wave of diesel-powered half-tons are a compelling option for full-size pickup buyers.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Towing with the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel is a breeze. We took out a 5,100-pound trailer behind a Laramie Longhorn, and power delivery and transmission shift points were spot on. Visibility was very good, and we were happy with the size of the side mirrors – which isn’t something to be taken for granted. The rest of the driving experience with the Ram EcoDiesel is just as good as with the entire Ram 1500 line: The ride is comfortable, the interior offers luxury-like materials and quality, and the class-leading tech is easy to use.”
If that’s not enough to sway you, see how the 2020 RAM 1500 compares against the RAM 2500.
Experience RAM 1500 EcoDiesel at Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Find the right pickup truck to match your needs at Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram experts! We’re proud to offer an extensive selection of commercial work trucks for our Somerset customers, and with our handy car buying tips, you can drive home knowing you got a great car for a great price. Contact us today to schedule a test drive of the all-new RAM 1500 and explore the RAM 1500 trim levels!
More on the RAM 1500
Have you wondered what the new RAM 1500 towing limit is? The 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity tops off at a sturdy 12,750 pounds, allowing you to haul your camper or boat around Hudson effortlessly. Explore the additional RAM 1500 towing features and engine options that make this pickup truck a formidable vehicle on…
If you’re someone who takes on Hudson jobs that need ample horsepower, then you might be wondering, “How many pounds can the RAM 2500 tow?” The 2021 RAM 2500 towing limit is an impressive 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. To see what else this powerful pickup truck can offer, explore the 2021 RAM 2500…
The RAM 1500 is known for its capability on Hudson roads. Whether you need to haul cargo for a job or a camper for a vacation, the RAM 1500 has helped drivers all across the Amery reach their destinations with ease. With six different configurations, the RAM 1500 offers exceptional power and convenience features. Learn…