Join a Winning Team at Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN
Positions for Full Time Auto Body Repair Technician. Weekday hours 8 am-5 pm No nights or weekends.
Job Description: Repair damaged vehicles and body parts of automotive vehicles such as automobiles and light trucks
Services to perform include but are not limited to:
– Examines damaged vehicles, reports prepare or review estimates cost of repairs, and plan work to be performed.
– Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window, seat operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
– Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders, and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
– File, grind, sand, and smooth filled or repair surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
– Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
– Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint. Remove tape and wash surfaces after repairs are complete. Paints surfaces after performing body repairs.
– Follow supervisors’ instructions as to which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take.
– Must adhere to OSHA and Bernard’s safety programs and standards.
– Legally authorized to work in the US
– Valid Driver’s License
– Be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening
– 1-3 years auto body repair related experience a plus
– Effective skills in communication, motivation, performance evaluation, and customer service
Available Benefits Include:
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Life insurance
– 401(k) matching
– Retirement plan
– Referral program
– Employee discount
– Health savings account
– Employee assistance program
Uniforms and safety glasses were provided along with a training plan
Pay $20-$25 per hour dependent on Experience and Education. Apply here and/or stop in and fill out an application that is available at the receptionist desk during regular business hours.
You may also email a resume to: [email protected]