2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new RAM 1500 is built to handle the toughest tasks around Hudson and offers a competitive fuel economy. The RAM 1500 has an EPA-Estimated 22 city/32 highway MPG. Drivers who need a strong work vehicle won’t break the bank at the gas pump as the RAM 1500 gas mileage lets this beast work harder and longer than the competition!
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Available with four different engine options, the RAM 1500 fuel economy varies based on how your truck is built. RAM 1500 mpg figures include:
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
The RAM 1500 fuel economy was considered when every element of this beast was built. Owning the RAM 1500 will enable you to go the extra mile on the Amery job site. Systems that contribute to strong RAM 1500 gas mileage ratings include:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission makes constant adjustments to ensure efficiency and performance are maxed out.
- Design – The all-new RAM 1500 was sculpted for efficiency and toughness. The elevated hood increases air deflection and the roof design directs air to the rear spoiler for an impressive .357 drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers 2.5 inches once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour to help reduce drag and improve the RAM 1500 mpg.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale in Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The RAM 1500 mpg stats will work for any driver on any budget. Having an efficient workhorse will be a welcome addition to any Minneapolis garage. If you are ready to test out one of the trim levels of this unique truck for yourself, contact us today to schedule a test drive or to apply for financing! Be sure to ask about the RAM 1500 Special Editions to find a head-turning model! Looking for a bit more muscle to help you take on tough Amery tasks? Learn more with our RAM 1500 vs. RAM 2500 comparison to see which truck is fit for you.