2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
The Jeep Cherokee has been a customer favorite in the Hudson and Amery areas for years, and there’s never been a better time to try out this popular lineup at Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Now that we have the 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels in stock, which model will you choose for the Clear Lake roads? From the affordable Latitude to the deluxe High Altitude, there are phenomenal Jeep Cherokee configurations for all drivers.
Jeep Cherokee Configurations
There are seven different Jeep Cherokee trim levels to explore, each offering a different way to explore Jeep’s powerhouse performance and refined engineering. While each has a distinctive personality, all seven choices will impress you both on- and off-road. Models include the efficient 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 Engine with up to 31 highway mpg or available 270-hp 2.0L Turbo Engine, while the Trailhawk has its own 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine option. Which Jeep Cherokee will you choose?
- Latitude ($25,740 MSRP): This entry-level trim offers an affordable price point with deluxe features like premium LED lighting, 17-inch aluminum wheels, and Uconnect® 4 with 7-Inch touchscreen.
- Latitude Plus ($27,395 MSRP): Cutting-edge driver assistive safety features, including standard Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, add peace of mind to your daily drive.
- Altitude ($28,390 MSRP): With blacked-out accents and 18-inch gloss black wheels, the sleek Altitude showcases serious style when it rolls into town.
- Upland ($28,675 MSRP): This bold Cherokee features 17-inch black noise wheels, matte black tow hooks, and aggressive front and rear fascias for a distinctive look.
- Limited ($31,350 MSRP): Feel the refinement of premium Nappa leather-trimmed seats, power liftgate, heated seats and steering wheel as you sink into the plush driver’s seat.
- Trailhawk ($34,505 MSRP): Boasting a best-in-class towing capacity of 4,500 pounds with V6 power, the rugged Trailhawk is an off-road ready adventurer with standard Trail Rated® capabilities and Jeep Cherokee 4×4 system.
- High Altitude ($33,145 MSRP): Standing tall on 19-inch granite crystal wheels with soft-touch Nappa interior and Uconnect® 4C NAV, the High Altitude is a well-appointed trim that luxury lovers will adore.
See the Jeep Cherokee Lineup Up Close
You’ve read about the Jeep Cherokee trim levels, now explore our new Jeep Cherokee inventory in person! Whether you want to see our current Jeep incentives or need some car buying tips, the team at Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to answer any questions. Stop by New Richmond for your test drive or contact us for more information.